Monday, October 18, 2010

My-self 10/18/2010

My name is Andrew Cymes. The following blog will be about my-self. I always knew that I was good at both art and computers. Even as a child I enjoyed all the new techonlogy. My Current major is New Media Technology, which combines both art and computers. I love it! Writing the three lists in class which included Good at, Pleasure, and meaning helped me reinforce what I already knew about my-self. I'm a moderate socializer, and a good listener. I also enjoy helping other people with everyday technological problems. My favorite pleasures enclude watching movies, reading about technology, and internet surfing. What gives me meaning is just living life, and following good morals and values. My dream job is to have a career in Graphics Desiging.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment