Friday, November 12, 2010

What I'm grateful for!

        The first thing I'm most grateful for is having a full extended caring loving supporting family.  A mom, dad, sister, step father, step brother and step sisters, etc.  After that comes a place to live in New York City, having clothes on my back, and a nice size refrigerator full of delicious tasty food.  I'm also happy to have a job in this bad economy and money to spend. Having friends I can talk to when I'm feeling happy or sad is something I’m glad to have. 


       I'm very grateful to be alive and healthy in this world, which probably should be on the top of my list.  Being able to get a higher education, have free medical and tuition pay by the government for my four years of honorable enlisted service is also something I’m very proud of.  On top of being educated I'm grateful for having my computer skills to help build up my career for the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment